Proposals for making recordings or publications are accepted from any source. Proposals are logged in and will generally be reviewed in the order in which they arrive. The review process goes on continuously but sometimes could take more time. If you need a quick answer, please write in the email.
A proposal should include:
- General description of the project.
- Name of the composer(s) and work(s) to be recorded.
- An MP3 of the music being proposed (if available) or the score(s) wish to publish with us.
- Any available budget information.
Below you can check the Italian and English versions of the contracts for recordings (DA VINCI CLASSICS & DA VINCI JAZZ) and scores (DA VINCI EDITION):
DA VINCI CLASSICS & DA VINCI JAZZ
- Italiano: [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing CD Contract 2020-2021
- English: [ENG] Da Vinci Publishing CD Contract 2020-2021
DA VINCI EDITION NEW COMPOSITIONS CONTRACT:
- Italiano: [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing SCORE Contract
- English: [ENG] Da Vinci Publishing SCORE Contract
DA VINCI EDITION NON ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS, METHODS & EDITION CONTRACT:
- Italiano: [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing BOOK Contract
DV STUDIO RECORDING CONTRACT, please refer to this page.
Since January 2019, Da Vinci Publishing started a new label named DV Music Records which will also include all genres and titles that DO NOT FALL UNDER Da Vinci Classics and Da Vinci Jazz. In the case of Interest please send us an email:
General Inquiries should be written at this link.