Proposals for making recordings or publications are accepted from any source. Proposals are logged in and will generally be reviewed in the order in which they arrive. The review process goes on continuously but sometimes could take more time. If you need a quick answer, please write in the email.
A proposal should include:
- General description of the project.
- Name of the composer(s) and work(s) to be recorded.
- An MP3 of the music being proposed (if available) or the score(s) wish to publish with us.
- Any budget information that is available.
Below you can check the Italian and English versions of the contracts for recordings (DA VINCI CLASSICS & DA VINCI JAZZ) and scores (DA VINCI EDITION).
- DA VINCI CLASSICS & DA VINCI JAZZ: [ENG] Da Vinci Publishing CD Contract | [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing CD Contract 2019
- DA VINCI EDITION NEW COMPOSITIONS CONTRACT: [ENG] Da Vinci Publishing SCORE Contract | [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing SCORE Contract
- DA VINCI EDITION NON ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS, METHODS & EDITION CONTRACT: [ITA] Da Vinci Publishing BOOK Contract
Since January 2019, Da Vinci Publishing started a new label named DV Music Records which will also include all genres and titles that do not fall under Da Vinci Classics and Da Vinci Jazz.
- DV MUSIC RECORDS: [ITA] DV MUSIC RECORDS CD Contract
For the DV Studio contract please refer to this page.
Inquiries should be written at this link.